The virtual meeting room uses your device's default webcam and microphone and speaker configuration. Sometimes preinstalled software conflicts with webcam streaming. You need to adjust this configuration in order to be heard/seen.
Steps to Adjust Settings:
- Within the meeting room, click the Settings cog button to open the "Audio Video Setting" dialog (shown below)
2. Select the webcam and microphone
3. Click on the Test Settings button.
4. Confirm that you can see yourself and,
5. Click Save. You may need to refresh your browser window in order for the settings to take effect.