- Create a free Discuss.io account by clicking the Discuss.io homepage’s “LOGIN” button, in the upper right-hand corner.
(While signing-up, you will select account-level settings like your time zone and language.)
2. Test your system capability at www.discuss.io/tech.
You should also forward this link to any observers so that “Tech Checks” can take place in advance of a discussion.
3. Schedule a Test Discussion:
1. Click “+ New Discussion” button in the upper left-hand corner.
Alternatively, you can create a new discussion from clicking on any date and time from the Calendar:
2. Schedule an interview in the dialog box, making sure that you select “I will recruit my own respondents.”
Upon successful scheduling, the meeting’s management window will appear next:
3. Invite recruits and others by clicking “Invite Participants.“
The next window allows you to send invitations via email. Use this field to send an invitation to your test participant.