Preparing your phone for a screenshare session
Please follow this article to prepare your phone for a screenshare session.
How to screenshare
1. Download the app from the Apple or Android app store.
2. Find your screenshare code in the meeting room. This can be located by clicking on the Mobile Screenshare button in the bottom middle of the meeting room.
3. Enter your screenshare code in the mobile app and tap "Start Sharing". Codes are valid 15 minutes before the scheduled start time until the session ends.
4. Provide the app permissions to screenshare your phone.
5. Wait for the moderator to present your screenshare to the meeting room.
6. When you see your screenshare in the meeting room, you are screensharing!
You are able to to control your mobile screenshare at any time while you are sharing.
From the meeting room
From the mobile app
Dismiss - will end the screenshare and the mobile device will no longer be connected to the meeting room.
Pause - will pause the screenshare in the meeting room, showing the last frame. The device will still be connected
Resume - will resume the screenshare in the meeting room.
Link from Moderator - will open up a link sent from the moderator