Preparing your phone for a screen share session
Please follow this article to prepare your phone for a screen share session.
How to screen share
1. Download the app from the Apple or Android app store.
2. Find your screen share code in the meeting room. This can be located by clicking on the Mobile Screen Share button in the bottom middle of the meeting room.
3. Enter your screen share code in the mobile app and tap "Start Sharing". Codes are valid 15 minutes before the scheduled start time until the session ends.
4. Provide the app permissions to screen share your phone.
5. Wait for the moderator to present your screen share to the meeting room.
6. When you see your screen share in the meeting room, you are screen sharing!
Screen share controls
You are able to to control your mobile screen share at any time while you are sharing.
From the meeting room
From the mobile app
Dismiss - will end the screen share and the mobile device will no longer be connected to the meeting room.
Pause - will pause the screen share in the meeting room, showing the last frame. The device will still be connected
Resume - will resume the screen share in the meeting room.
Link from Moderator - will open up a link sent from the moderator