Studies Recruited by Discuss.io
No Shows and Technical Problems
- Customers who do not show up for their discussions will be charged according to the less than 24-hour notice cancellation policy and will be considered as NO SHOW. Our staff will wait for 20 minutes after which the discussion will be canceled and billed.
- If Discuss.io has recruited for your study and the respondent does not show for the discussion, NO charges will be incurred.
- If technical problems occur with the respondent and the session is canceled/rescheduled NO charges will be incurred
- Discuss.io pays respondents FULL incentives when interviews are canceled less than 24 hours before the scheduled interview. When we must re-recruit (in case the original respondent is not available at the new time), we charge an additional fee.
Moderators and Translators
- External third-party moderators and translators charge Discuss.io when cancellations happen and 100% of this expense is invoiced to the client.
Studies NOT Recruited by Discuss.io
- Any session for which the respondents do not appear on time, or which is canceled with less than 24 hours notice, will be subject to a cancellation fee of 100% of the session, including Technical and Support staff fees.
*BYO - Bring Your Own Projects are not recruited by Discuss.io but have Project Coordination and/or Tech Support services
*DIY - Do it Yourself Projects are not recruited by Discuss.io and do not have Project Coordination or Tech Support services
** Charges apply if services are included in the project scope