Set up interview times to speak with your participants.
1. Head to your overview and click "Schedule Interview"
2. Select your date and time
3. Edit your interview settings (if needed)
- Video host country: The country where your respondents are from. The host country allows us to route web traffic to servers as close to your respondents as possible in order to minimise lag and ensure a high-quality session. It should be set to the country your respondents are in.
- Interview language: The language of the interview, it's important that the correct language or accent is selected in order to guarantee a better accuracy in the machine transcript
- Translation type: If your session needs a translator, please inform if the translation type is consecutive or simultaneous
- Translated language: The language that the translator will be translating into
- Invite guests: You are able to add observer or respondent emails that will automatically receive a calendar invite with the session link.
NOTE: If you invite a respondent using this method, they will not be prompted to doing the tech check, if you would like your respondents to complete the tech check please follow the process located here.
4. Click create!
The interview will appear in the upcoming sessions section.
Need to make edits or reschedule a interview? It's easy. Just follow these steps.
1. Click on "edit" for the interview you want to reschedule
2. Make edits to your session
3. Click done!
If you need to cancel any interviews you can do so from the calendar as well. Please note that canceled sessions are subject to our cancellation policy.
- Click on the session that you want to remove. When the edit dialogue pops up, click on the trash can icon.
2. A message will appear to confirm the deletion. Click delete to remove the session. Removing a session is subject to our cancellation policy.
Scheduling from the Calendar
1. Click on the calendar tab
2. On the calendar, click on any hour time slot.
3. After you click a time slot, select the session start time. You can directly edit the start date and time and edit it to any time increments you want
4. After you click the start time, you will see your interview appear in the interview list. Ta da! You scheduled a session.
Edit Interview Duration
The interview duration may be edited from the drop down on the calendar. Simply click on it to set the duration for all of your sessions.
We get that things change. It's easy to reschedule existing interviews with Discuss.io
- Simply click on the interview you want to reschedule and the edit dialogue will pop up. Click on the calendar icon to set the new time.
2. Select the new date.
3. Select the time.
4. Click on Save to confirm your changes. Then you are done! Those that were sent a invite will be notified that the session has been rescheduled.