The overview page consists of 6 different parts.
- "About" section
There you can see the collaborators that are added to your project and that will have access to your recordings, if you want to give access to a colleague click on "Show/edit details" and enter their email address. You can select editor(s) to review and edit the screener, discussion guide, and takeaways questions for the project.
By default all projects are set as:
- Public - visible to everyone who has access to your team.
- Session Video Enabled - Your sessions will include video and audio.
- All Devices Allowed for Sessions - Prevents respondents from joining sessions on mobile devices. Mobile is not compatible for projects with stimuli and/or screen sharing.
You can change these settings using toggle buttons:
2. Discussion Guides
Our interactive Discussion Guide builder allows you to create and edit a discussion guide that will be visible in every session in your project to keep your interviews focused and help less experienced moderators do their best. Only project owner and editors can create and edit a discussion guide.
After each session, moderators and observers will be prompted to answer customisable questions for each project. Use this section to review and download your colleagues' answers for quick analysis.
4. Upcoming sessions
All your scheduled interviews will be listed there. You will be able to get moderator and observer links for all sessions as well as see when a specific team lead has been assigned as a moderator of a discussion. If there is no one assigned to a discussion the "moderator" column will show up blank.
Everyone that is added as a collaborator in the "about" section will automatically have moderator access granted for all sessions.
On the top right corner of this portion, you have two viewing options:
- All sessions - All sessions scheduled for the project, regardless of who is assigned as a moderator
- My sessions - Sessions that you have been specifically assigned as a moderator
You will also see the respondents that have been confirmed to the interview
5. Document hub
We’ve added folders on your project overview page so that you can find all your project’s documents in one place. The document hub introduces 5 folders to help you manage your project.
Documents in these folders can be viewed, downloaded, and deleted. You now have single place to store and mange documents for your project.
- Screeners - This is where you can upload the screener used to source your respondents.
- Discussion Guides - This is where you can upload the discussion guide used for moderating your sessions. Note: This is different than the discussion guide feature listed above and it only acts as a repository. If you want your discussion guide to appear in the meeting room you need to customise it in the discussion guide builder.
- Respondent Profiles - If you click on "download respondents info" on the "About" section, this is where the excel file will be stored for other team members
- Report - This is where you upload your project report.
- Stimuli - Upload stimulus to all the upcoming sessions using this field. Simply click on "Stimuli" and you will be able to create folders and upload files. Please check our article on supported file types and file sizes.
When a discussion guide, screener, or respondent profile gets uploaded to the overview page, the project owners and collaborators will all get notified with an email that contains a link to view the document.
A quick-review list of your highlight reels, video clips you've made, and clips we've generated for you automatically.