If you are a new vendor and need to submit payables, you should follow these instructions. If this is the first time you're submitting an invoice and/or don't have an access code, you should contact our Accounting department by clicking on the bottom-right icon of this page.
Your invoice should contain your business name and address (including state/region and postal code), and your complete banking information: bank name, SWIFT code, branch name and address (including state/region and postal code), account number and type of account (checking, savings, other).
Step by step instructions
- Point your browser to www.discuss.io/ap
- Enter your access code and click on 'Get in'
- Select the project for which you have to submit the payable
- Enter a Description for your invoice,
- Add the Line Items, Quantity, Unit Price and Incentive Price Per Recruit. Click on Submit.
If you send an invoice by email, Accounting will reply instructing you to follow the proper submission process.
When will I get paid?
Standard payment terms are net 30 days - all payments are due 30 days
from the date the invoice is submitted and accepted.